Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sad Day

Today in sudut Vindeya asked me something.She asked me why I became so gay with Veena.I was like...I don't give you a damn.Well...recess time..went up to the class.Too bad Veena was not there at that time.Later on,Michelle called up Veena to the prefect's room.I was so damn scared.Don't know what will happen to her.After moral Michelle and Kartinee only went back to class.Ask Kartinee what happened to them.She explained everything to me.Phewww.....Felt relieved after knowing everything.Then the last period went to make announcements for 8th Coy and Ping Pong.Then when me and Dawnn went to 1 Orchid to make 8th Coy announcement,the class was very noisy.I did not expect that Puan Siti cried in front of them cause Pn Toh complained to Pn Siti that 1 Orchid was very noisy.So,all of them standing up..the worst are the prefects.They were called up to stand in front of the class.I really felt so sorry to Veena.Sorry.Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment